Link of the Day: The Best Duplex Ever

2.22.2010 Leave a Comment

google images
As a personal addict of NYTimes slideshows I have to admit that I am not a fan of their new layouts. Adding repetitive full-screen ads for Sotheby's, the Times forces you to click the aggravating "skip this ad" button to progress. Just my two cents.
However, on a more pressing matter, I wanted to point out a particularly interesting slideshow concerning a contemporary Toronto duplex. Complete with a terrace, Juliet balconies, high industrial ceilings, and a strikingly modern kitchen, the property is priced above one-million dollars yet I already want it for myself. Having visited Toronto this past summer, I can vouch for the incredible construction projects springing up across the city. I have to admit that this is one of the finest I've seen so far. If you like this slideshow I'd suggest looking at others on the "Great Homes and Destinations" page, including a milk depot remodel in London.

0 comments »