LINK OF THE DAY: Super Trooper!

1.26.2010 Leave a Comment

The NYTimes ArtsBeat blog reported that wait for it...a ABBA MUSEUM IS OPENING! While my personal memories of Abba are more of the A*Teens variety. Yes I will admit that I am one of "those" people who spent some teenage years actually watching their TV show- and on that front let me just reiterate just how ridiculous that time-traveling trip to Arizona in that TV movie was; yet, I digress. According the Times, London's Abbaworld will include up to 30,000 square feet of memorabilia. Think of it as a Swedish wonderland.

The official website is, and this is coming from me, a little distasteful. A little too much moving parts/glitter in my opinion but it is Abba.

1 comments »

  • kayla said:  

    "The official website is, and this is coming from me, a little distasteful. A little too much moving parts/glitter in my opinion..."

    It was the 70s, so... yeah.