Link of the Day: Essential LOST Episodes

2.02.2010 Leave a Comment

So, any good LOST fan has been patiently waiting six months for the return of the best show ever. And that return is tonight! I've been warily traveling the internet, careful of spoilers. I've only been technically spoiled once, and it was by something I already knew! Okay, Entertainment Weekly put together this list of the essential episodes of LOST to watch. Check it out here. It was a fun flashback: I remembered the chills I got from seeing the Orientation video, the WTF-ness of Jacob, and, of course, the mind-boggling THING that was last year's finale. And one last thing: EW's Pop Watch blog says that the following scene is a must-re-see before the premiere tonight. So get on watching, and happy LOST day!


0 comments »