Heidi Montag Would Totally Agree With the Song "Barbie Girl"

1.22.2010 Leave a Comment

"Life in plastic, it's fantastic!", an infamous line from one-hit wonders Aqua, could totally be Heidi Montag's ,of The Hills and being famous fame, new motto. Unless you have been living under a rock, you are aware that Heidi Montag has undergone a ridiculous amount of plastic surgery. I mean, the King of Pop himself might even be rolling around in his grave. She had a reported (Reported? Who am I kidding? She sold the story to People.) ten surgeries in one day. Ten, like the number of fingers or toes the typical human has. One day, like the time you would need to do something that would take 24 hours. Watch the first season of Lost, or something. And Heidi thinks she looks better. What she looks like is a Stepford Wife. Or Barbie. But Barbie could get away with the whole can't-move-my-face thing, because she's a toy. Heidi did a short yet illuminating interview with Access Hollywood. Not only does she reveal that she almost died, but she says, "I feel pretty plastic," not moving her face "It's still hard for me to chew sometimes and I have to speak very quietly because my jaw and everything ... It's kind of a Cinderella story."




As Heidi would say, she was clearly "upgraded." But at 24, is that too soon?

0 comments »